If you are reading this then there is a very good chance that you have made one of the most heroic decisions that one can make in life; to commit to walking a path toward change.
I use a “PATH” as a metaphor for making choices, for encountering difficulties, for pursuing an journey into mental, emotional or spiritual disciple. When walking a new “Path” one might need a guide or coach.
According to American psychologist James Hillman “Sooner or later something seems to call us onto a particular path… this is what I must do, this is what I’ve got to have. This is who I am."I coach you to connect with your path. I will be there to both challenge and support you along the way. My role as coach is to ask the right questions, hold you accountable and empower you to bravely connect with what’s possible in your life and relationships.
There’s a reason why you landed on this page.
I wonder if:
- You want to do the right thing, but don’t know what it is.
- You’re feeling weary, trapped or discouraged in your relationships.
- You are fearful of the future for someone you love.
- You’re a busy gal who wants to improve an area of your life
- Others have told you to stand up for yourself.
- Others have told you that you are Codependent.
- You want to truly love yourself.
- You wonder if you’re missing out on God’s best.
- You need someone to believe in you, to give you concrete action steps that will take you from where you are to the PATH you desperately want to be on.
I will support you on the Path you’ve chosen.
Contact me today for a FREE CONSULTATION and start your Forward journey.